Pre/Post Natal Yoga Series
This series runs from:
7/28, 8/4, 8/11, 8/18 from 12:00 -1:00p Investment $79
Pregnancy, and the period after giving birth, is a time of transformation for body, mind and spirit.
Giving yourself the support you need is an important part of the transition into motherhood. A yoga practice is the perfect opportunity to take the time to nurture and care for yourself.
Join Carrie, a certified prenatal yoga teacher and mother of two, for this six-week yoga series.
In this series, you will have the opportunity to experience the benefits of this specialized practice, such as:
- Increased flexibility while maintaining muscle tone
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Soothing pregnancy and postnatal discomforts such as back, hip and shoulder aches
- Increased awareness and focus for labor & delivery and motherhood
- Learning poses and breathe work to relieve discomfort and stress
- Increased energy while calming the mind, body and spirit
- Discovering ways to stay centered while adjusting to motherhood
Whether this is your first time entering into motherhood or you’re recovering from having a child
(no matter how long ago you gave birth), you are welcome to join us. Modifications and care for injuries or ailments will be lovingly provided as needed.